On August 12, 2015, my 75th birthday, I was honored to receive the Life-Time-Award from the world association Deafblind International presented to me by Stanislaw Tillich, Prime Minister of the State of Saxony, Germany.
On August 2015, after 25 years, I retired from my position as the director of the Deafblind Association of the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD) e.V.
Since January 1, 1963 I have lived in my calling to serve deafblind/hearing and visually impaired persons.
A lifework with various fields of work developed at 71 Pillnitzer Straße in Radeberg:
- Counseling, retreat und training center for deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people
- Information center with diverse committee work dedicated to deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people
- Outpatient assisted living for deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people
- Botanical sensory garden
On December 21, 1975, after my theological studies, I was ordained, blessed and sent out as a pastor for deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people.
Most recently challenged by this international honor, I remain in this calling now specifically in the foundation. Throughout the decades my deepest concern has remained unchanged: To bring the love of God to deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people, to help them better understand and experience the love of God through missionary, counseling and pastoral activity.
All of this now internationally as well!
We see three key areas for the beginning of this work:
- To set up a prayer service for international requests from deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people
- To organize contacts and meetings in Radeberg at 71 Pillnitzer Straße
- To send out pastoral letters
Which countries have pastoral services for deafblind/hearing and visually impaired people?
How does this service look in detail?
Who will perform this service part-time or full-time?
In which institutions or organizations will this service take place?
Who desires and seeks contact and collaboration with us in these concerns?
Fax: 0 35 28 – 43 97 21
Tel.: 0 35 28 – 43 97 22
Pillnitzer Straße 71
Dieser Artikel wurde bereits 3245 mal angesehen.